- Main page
- Cookies policy
This policy defines storage and access to users data available on used device via cookie files, in order to render Electronic Services by sheirt.pl with its registered office in Zgierz 95-100, Irysowa Street 2E
1 Administrator - sheirt.pl is responsible for consumers personal data security with its registered office in:
St. Irysowa 2E
Identification Number: 7322175766
National Business Registry Number: 361938465
2 to collect and store data available on users device and render Electronic Services
8 Cookies - equivalent of IT data, also small text files stored by the device used to view sheirt.pl website.
9 Internal Cookies - defines cookie files used to render Electronic Services by Administrator
10 External Cookies - defines cookie files sent by Administrators cooperative partners via sheirt.pl website.
11 Website - website or application used by the Administrator to provide certain Electronic Services via sheirt.pl
12 Device - any electronic device used to gain access to the Website.
13 User - any subject refered to by Regulations and law as person which may use available Electronic Services and may conclude an agreement.
II. Type of cookies
1 Cookies used by Administrator are secure and sefe for users device. The function is free from software virus or malware. These files shall identify users software and optimize website for users personal use. Cookies contain their source domain name, device storage expiration date and ID. .
2 Administrator use two types of Cookie files:
a Session Cookies: files stored on users device untill browser session ends. Stored data is permanently deleted from the device after session end. No personal data is downloaded from users device.
b Persistent cookies: This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and is not deleted when the browser is closed. MNo personal data is downloaded from users device.
3 It is possible to restrict or disable cookies processing on a device. Disabling cookies enables users to use website services without cookies features.III. Purpose of cookies
1 Internal cookies are used by the Administrator to:
a Setup and settings of the website
▪ i) adjust website interface and functionality for users;
▪ ii) recognize users device and his location to select comprehansive interface;
▪ iii) memorize all user interface settings, including language and area of a particular user.
▪ iv) memorize all visited sites visited by user in order to personalize content recommendation;
▪ v) font size and website interface look etc.
b User session authorizationuwithin website
▪ i) maintain users session within website (after log in) - helps to stay logged in across the whole website;
▪ ii) proper website settings and browser authortization;
▪ iii) optimize and increase shop services and functionality
c Perform essential Website functionalities
▪ i) optimization of website content on the basis of users preferences Files help to recognize device used to display the content and optimize it to increase user personal experience.
▪ ii) correct use of partnership programme to verify external sources where user is redirected via Administrators website.
d Remembering user location
▪ i) pappropriate setup of service functions to provide precise data by users loication .
e Analysis and research or view audit
▪ i) create anonymous statistics to help understand how users interact with the website and to enhance its performacne.
f Advertising services
▪ i) services and advertisements maintanance displayed via website and third parties;
g Website security and reliability
2 External cookies are used by Administrator in order to:
a display external interactive multimedia via website
▪ i) www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in USA]
b collect general and anonymous data via analysis software:
▪ i) IAI-Shop.com [cookies administrator: IAI S.A. with its registered office in Szczecinie]
▪ ii) Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in USA]
▪ iii) Gemius Traffic [cookies administrator: Gemius S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw]
▪ iv) Stat24 [cookies administrator: Redefine Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw]
c display personalized advertisements via Internet ad tool:
▪ i) Google AdSense [cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in USA]
▪ ii) Sieć reklamowa [cookies administrator: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A with its registered office in Warszawie]
▪ iii) Sieć reklamowa AdTaily [cookies administrator: AdTaily Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Krakowie]
d login to Online Shop via other online services:
▪ i) Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with its registered office in USA lub Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Irlandii]
▪ ii) Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in USA]
▪ iii) LinkedIn [cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its registered office in Irlandii]
▪ iV) Paypal [cookies administrator: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with its registered office in Luksemburgu or PayPal Inc. with its registered office in USA]
e use interactive functions to popularize Online Shop via social media:
▪ i) plus.google.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in USA]
▪ ii) Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with its registered office in USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Irlandii]
▪ iv) Pinterest [cookies administrator: Pinterest, Inc. with its registered office in USA]
f use functions to perform external communication via s:HEirt website
▪ i) skype.com [cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation with its registered office in USA]
3 IV. Ability of cookies storage and access settings.
1 User may change cookie files settings at any time and define terms and conditions of their storage and access to users device. User may apply mentioned setting changes via Internet browser or website settings. Settings may have apply to change automatic cookie files management set in the Internet browser or to inform about every action connected with cookies downloaded on the device. Details associated with cookie settings are available in browser settings.
2 User may delete all cookie files via web browser settings.
3 Disabling the cookies may affect certain Website functionalities.